6 months ago
Join the Polygon team today for an AMA!
A Guide To Make Successful Hackathon Submissions
Date and Time: 11am ET, 18th August, 2022.
Joining Link: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ypKdEZNEvQGW
There is just 1 weekend remaining so be sure to join and get the inside scoop on how to improve your submission.
Remember, a project can win either a Grand Prize, a Track Prize, or a Pool Prize AND a Sponsor Prize. Increase your prize potential by using a sponsor's tool. Find details here.
Here is your requirements checklist:
These are some of the minimum requirements, but join the session today to learn how your submission could be better:
- Are you building a scalable decentralized application on Polygon within at least one of the tracks?
- Did you provide access to your code repository by making it public or giving access to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com? We would love to see open source
- Did you record and upload a demo video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video? It should be about 3-5 minutes and show off your project and why you built it.
- Are all of your teammates added to your submission form? Remind them to accept the invitation so that they’re listed on the project submission!
- If you included a sponsor tool, did you highlight that in your submission?
- (Optional) Did you include the Smart contracts deployment links (polygonscan) in the project description (Polygon Mainnet / Testnet)?
See you there!