7 months ago
We are happy to announce that we’re pushing back the deadline due to popular demand.
Submissions are now due August 22nd before 5:00 PM ET.
Now everyone has more time to build and submit their project. Remember, make sure your submission meets all of the requirements.
- Built an application on Polygon.
- Provided access to the project code repository by making it public or giving access to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recorded and uploaded a project demo video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video.
- Checked to make sure the video is about 3-5 minutes and shows off the project and why you built it.
- Filled in all areas of the submission on Devpost.
- Added teammates to the submission and reminded them to accept the invitation.
- Selected the right track and any relevant sponsor tools, but also explained selection.